- Bill and collect assessments
- Maintain bank accounts and pay authorized association bills
- Prepare monthly financial statements
- Prepare annual budgets, including recommendations and analysis for reserve funding, investments and capital expenditures
- Coordinate independent audit and association tax preparation
- Maintain Association and homeowner records
- Respond to homeowners' requests or concerns
- Administer the Association's rules and regulations
- Attend Board meetings
- Organize and attend Association meetings and assist with elections of Board members
- Obtain bids and negotiate pricing for services from outside contractors
- Prepare 5407 Resale certificates to comply with UPCA
Assist the Board in maintaining the overall appearance of the community in order to preserve the Association's property values.
As part of our maintenance program, we provide regular site inspections of the property, present our findings to the Board, and assist in securing bids when maintenance work is needed.
Manager available to respond to emergencies 24/7
To pay your monthly assessments online please visit the Mutual of Omaha website to create